TIROLER KLASSIK INSTRUMENTALIST AWARD
The State of Tyrol and the Eva Lind Music Academy Tyrol have been awarding the Tyrolean Classical Instrumentalist Prize in cooperation with ORF Tyrol since 2017.
The award, which is awarded every two years, is a gifted grant from the state of Tyrol to support education and training and is endowed with € 5.000,00.
Mrs. Landesrätin Dr. Beate Palfrader on the intentions of the state of Tyrol: "Tyrol has a great potential of gifted young musicians. The Tyrolean classical instrumentalist award sets an important impulse for the gifted and supports young talents on their way to an international career. "
Initiator Eva Lind on the task: "I am very happy that I was able to help launch the Tyrolean Classical Instrumentalist Prize with our Eva Lind Music Academy in Tyrol. After the successful premiere of the Tyrolean Classic Singer Award, this sponsorship award is the next, consistent step in the intensive promotion of up-and-coming classical instrumentalists in Tyrol.
As a singer, I know how important support is at the beginning of a career. In addition to the opportunity for generous support, the award winners also have multiple opportunities for public appearances - including at the KLASSIK GALA TIROL of the Eva Lind Music Academy in Tyrol.
My heartfelt thanks go in particular to the state of Tyrol and ORF Tyrol for their willingness to support this project both financially and medially! "
- Helmut Schmid, Country Music Director, Chair
- Katharina Koenigsfeld
- Benjamin Schmid
- Michael Cede
- Erich Rinner
- endowed with € 5.000, -
- Performance at the KLASSIK GALA TIROL of the EVA LIND MUSIKAKADEMIE TIROL on Saturday, November 20.11.2021th, XNUMX
- Scholarship for a masterclass of the EVA LIND MUSIC ACADEMY TIROL 2021 / 22
- Appearance at the KLASSIK GALA TIROL of EVA LIND MUSIKAKADEMIE TIROL
takes place as part of the KLASSIK GALA TIROL by Governor Günther Platter.
Other contributors to KLALIK GALA TIROL:
Tyrolean Youth Orchestra, conductor Lui Chan
Christian Altenburger, violin
Eva Lind, moderation
Winner of the prima la musica national competition
Graduates from the Eva Lind Music Academy in Tyrol
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Musicians who were born or grew up in Tyrol, whose center of life (studying music) is in Tyrol - or who have taken part in the master classes of the MUSIKAKADEMIE TIROL can apply for the TIROLER KLASSIK INSTRUMENTALISTENPREIS. The minimum age of applicants is 13 years, the maximum age is 28 years - each deadline is August 31.8.2021, XNUMX.
In case of doubt, the jury will decide on the eligibility. The legal process is excluded.
The following documents must be provided for the application:
- Tabular CV
- - First name Last Name
- Address / ZIP / City / Country
- phone number
- Place of birth
- Description of musical training
- email address
- Description of the planned education and training
- if applicable, proof of previous study success
- unedited video or audio documentation: 2 pieces or single sentences from different style epochs (one of the two submitted pieces may be selected by the jury for the final)
- the registration fee is 110 EUR and has to be transferred to the following account:
Eva Lind Music Academy Tyrol eV
Sparkasse Schwaz AG
IBAN: AT56 2051 0000 0154 3438
- The applications are by weTransfer to be sent to: email@example.com
- The The application deadline is September 12, 2021. All applications must have been received by EVA LIND MUSIKAKADEMIE TIROL by this time.
SELECTION AND AWARD
- The submitted documents are evaluated by the jury and the ten best applicants are invited to a public audition. The jury is responsible for proposing the award, it exercises the office completely freely and independently, its decisions are incontestable and the judges' decision is final.
- The winner of the award is awarded by the province of Tyrol. As proof of the use, a confirmation of the student's success as well as a proof of the payment of the tuition fees or training costs is to be presented.
The public final will take place on Thursday, September 30, 2021 from 19 p.m. in the ORF Landesstudio Tirol / Studio 3.