The EVA LIND MUSIKAKADEMIE TIROL and the TIROLER VERSICHERUNG are announcing the TIROLER KOMPONISTENPREIS in cooperation with the ORF Tirol.
The biennial award is endowed with € 5.000,00.
The world premiere takes place on 26. September 2019 at the final of the TIROLER KLASSIK INTRUMENTALISTENPREISES in ORF Landesstudio Tirol / Studio 3.
Helmut Schmid (Landesmusikdirektor), jury chairman
Thomas Daniel Schlee
• prize money worth € 5.000, -
• Performance at KLASSIK GALA TIROL 2019
• arranging further concert engagements
takes place in the silver hall in Schwaz within the KLASSIK GALA TIROL on the 16.11.2019.
Other contributors to the GRANDE FINALE:
Tiroler Landesjugendorchester, conductor Lui Chan
Celine Moinet, oboe
Eva Lind, moderation
Winner of the prima la musica national competition
Graduates of the EVA LIND MUSIC ACADEMY TIROL
The TIROLER KOMPONISTENPREIS is open to composers who were born or grew up in Tyrol, studied or studied in the Tyrol (study of music) or whose center of life is in Tyrol. There is no age limit.
The following documents must be provided for the application:
- a piece for piano four hands with string sextet (2 violins, 1 viola, 2 cello, 1 double bass), duration max.15 min
- mp3 recording of the piece (demo recording)
Jury & award
- The submitted documents are evaluated by the jury. The jury is responsible for the award proposal, it exercises the office completely free and independent, their decisions are incontestable, legal recourse is excluded.
The application period ends on 31. May 2019. Applications must be received by EVA LIND MUSIKAKADEMIE TIROL by that time.
The jury announces the winner at the 30.6.2019.
REGISTRATION FOR THE TYROL COMPOSER PRICE:
Please send your composition by post in five copies to the following address:
Eva Lind Musikakademie Tirol
c / o Hotel Das Kronthaler
Am Waldweg 105a
as well as the demo recording as mp3 via transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application must also include the following items:
- First name Last Name
- Address / Zip code / City / Country
- telephone number
- Place of birth
- Tabular CV
- description of musical education
- Audio / video files
- E-mail address